Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shift Happens!?

Today, we watched a video about the changes in technology! I found this video very interesting. Although I believe the facts I learned were quite useless in the sense that, 1.) Things are going to change so quickly and 2.) DURING the video things also probably changed somewhere in the world. I did enjoy it though, but I just feel that these things will be out to date so quickly.These changes are manifesting themselves in my personal life because soon things will change and when I'm older I will most likely have 10-14 jobs by the time I am only 38. The role in technology plays a very big part in my life, maybe a little too big. Concluding my blog tonight I must say that I did find the video very entertaining but I little unhelpful due to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment