Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Pre-Hump Day and Hump Day!

Yesterday and today we talked more about the leaders and prepared for our test on Thursday. 

          Yesterday I shadowed my best friend. She really liked it, and I believe this is her first choice. I also got to teach about Saudi Arabia's leader Abadallah bin Saud about 10 minutes before the bell rang. I also updated my blog for the past couple days due to the notes that Mr. Schick has given on his powerpoint. 

          Today, we went over the powerpoint even more. We talked about how Jinping  blocks google from China, so that Chinese people couldn't see what the world is like outside of China. Mrs. Baugh told Mr. Schick that she wasn't able to even use google while on her trip. We brushed over every single leader that we were supposed to look up about a week ago. We then talked about Oprah for a short second about how Mr. Schick met her. We rambled on, and went over about different leaders backgrounds. I then had a note that Mr. Schick had on his powerpoint and it made me feel accomplished.  Then I added notes on the president of  Mexico, and couldn't say the one ladies name. We continued onward to discuss the life of Queen Elizabeth II and how she was very young and fell in love and received 2500 wedding gifts, Maduro Moros (Venezuela) which worked as a bus worker before becoming politically active, and then worked as a vice president until Chaves died of Cancer.... and then the bell rang and it was time to continue onward to the next class! Happy Hump day! 1 more day left until the weekend!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment