Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Test

            Today we took the test, for everyone else it was the second time taking the test, but for me it was my first due to my absence on Friday. I believe that I totally did horrible on this test, none of the notes I took on Wednesday and Thursday were not on the test. I knew some on the things but majority of them really got me in a knot. I hope that the next test I do better on because this test was just not the one. Mr. Schick went and graded the test and I got a 53. Although, this was my first time taking the test and hopefully Mr. Schick lets me take retake it.

        After the test we began to take notes, We started a new section which included Political Geo.These are the notes I took:
Country
  • An identifiable land area
Nation
  • A population
State
  • A population under a single government
  • Synonyms with "country"
Nation-state
  • A single under a single government
  • A nation which has the same borders as a state
  • Nations are culturally homogenous groups of people that is larger than a single tribe or community which share a common language, institutions, religion, and historical experience

An independent state…
  • Boundaries
  • Organized economy
  • Education
  • Transportation
  • Government
  • Sovereignty
  • External recognition
After taking notes we watched a video on a person who truly knew his stuff but tried to be funny but didn't make a lot of people laugh, I also took notes on them: Country
Lines on a map, geographical expression, visual expression,
Nations
Group of people with shared identity, religion, cultural, language. and the bell rang.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment