Friday, November 22, 2013

Schick's out

Today, we played more about the Peace Corps Kids World game. We were told to take some notes, and this is what I got,

  • Girls that aren't going to school because of different reasons there is nothing that the village can do to get them back in school,
  •  there is a malaria problem going around, and a good way to solve it would be to meet with the villagers and try to drain the puddle out s the mosquitos can't lay eggs
  • there is a polluted lake, One way to solve this would be to plant a grass crop in between the farm and lake, because the soil would grass would soak up the excess water and soil.

That's as far as I got and then the person on the game told me to roam around, and visit, explore the town. After he told me that  I was allowed to explore, I began to play games, My favorite game was the fishing one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment